Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Deal

Years ago, back in the day there was this guy who I routinely flirted with and who routinely flirted with me. But the stars never quite aligned and we never did "hook up". This past summer, after years of silence he randomly called me up. Wood and I have always been able to talk and have always got along pretty good.

It turns out his wife had been cheating on him - with another woman - which has been a bit hard on his ego. He wanted us to make a go of it then. Not particularly interested in being the rebound girl, I politely turned him down. But Wood and I have recently made a deal. On January 1, 2011 if we are both single we will make an honest effort to date each other. This could be good or go south very quickly!

1 comment:

  1. Poor guy, there is no way you will still be single by next year!!!

    ReplyDelete